Enoshima and Kamakuraa has lovg been popular as the closest seaside resort to tokyo, and many flock to the area during the summer. Enoshima, the symbol island of Shonan, can be reached via a bridge from the shore, and it is easy to travel there on foot. Kamakura is a historic site with 3 sides covered by hills and its front facing the ocean. The Enoshima-Kamakura Freepass covers you from Shinjuku and other selected stations on the Odakyu Line. From Fujisawa Station, take the Enoshima Electric Railway, a retro green and yellow local train that connects Fujisawa and Kamakura, and allows passengers to stop at Enoshima or the Great Buddha statue at Hase.
What is「Enoshima-Kamakura Free Pass」
This free pass allows you to take one round trip from Shinjuku Station (ODAKYU Line) to Fujisawa Station (ODAKYU Line) and infinitely used on Enoden Line and Odakyu Line (from Fujisawa Station to Katase-Enoshima Station).
How much does it cost?
One Day Pass: Adults 1,430 yen, Children 720 yen (from Shinjuku station)
How to buy it / Where can I buy it?
(1) Find the Ticket vending machines at every station of the Odakyu line
(2) Touch the English button then touch「 Ticket 」
(3) Touch the button of 「 FREE PASS 」
(4) And then touch「Enoshima-Kamakura」
(5) Touch 「Enoshima-Kamakura Free Pass」
(6) Put the money into the Ticket vending machine
(7) Get the FREE PASS!!
How to use?
Insert your freepass into the slot located above the green arrow on the fare gate. Please do not forget to take your ticket as you pass through.
What are the rules?
(1) Round-trip travel on the Odakyu Line + unlimited use of all the Enoden and Odakyu Line(Fujisawa↹katase-Enoshima Sta.)
(2) Limited Express Romancecar is not included in the free pass. Please buy a limited express ticket if you want to use Romancecar(+620yen).
(3) Only one round-trip on Odakyu line from originating station to Fujisawa.
(4) This free pass can be purchased from one month before the date of travel.
(5) Show your Free Pass to the participating facilities Enoshima-Kamakura area, you can have discounts or other coupons.
You can buy free pass at Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center in Shinjuku station too!! Have a nice trip in Kamakura and Enoshima~
More information about Enoshima&Kamakura Freepass→odakyu enoshima_kamakura pass